Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Something Blue...in a Shoe

If you don't already know me, you'll be quick to learn that I am a shoe fanatic! I love love love shoes - especially anything high-heel, platform and/or peep-toe. So you can imagine the fun I'm having searching for will possibly be the most important pair of shoes to ever grace my feet. Honestly, before watching Sex And The City - The Movie - I was playing with the idea of a wedding shoe with color...and after seeing those gorgeous blue Manolo's, I've been searching for that extra special "something blue" to wear on my feet! So hear are some "somethings blue" I've found on my search for the perfect shoe to be peeping out from under my dress...some are fancy and some are great for a more casual or quirky affair.

_blueshoes


Manolo Blahnik from Neiman Marcus, Christian Louboutin from Net-A-Porter.com, ASOS,
Betty Johnson from Victoria's Secret, Moschino from Nordstrom, Liz Carine from Forzieri, Naughty Monkey from Shoes.com, Christian Louboutin from Neiman Marcus, Rampage from DSW, Charles David from Endless Shoes & Handbags.

No comments: