Monday, September 29, 2008

Chillin Wit My Gnommies!

Over the weekend, four of my wonderful bridesmaids threw by beau and I a fantastic co-ed luau party (in lieu of a "shower," as I tend to get uncomfortable with people oohing and ahhing while watching me open presents). The party was a blast and a good time was had by all. I was well aware of the planning and work going into this party, so I wanted to get my friends each something special as a thank you for being so great, but something fun to match their crazy personalities...enter: the gnome. Three out of the four 'maids attended the University of Cincinnati with me, and the other was a Bearcat fanatic regardless - Go Bearcats Go! So I knew these adorable little UC gnomes would be appreciated by the girls - PLUS, it works out that their colors are the same as our wedding palette - Go Bearcats Go! Below is a picture of the finished packaging - complete with these cute little thank you cards I found at my favorite discount retailer, Target.
Thanks again girls! It was a BLAST!

No comments: