Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Moo Point

As many of you may already know, I went the insane route and decided to design, print, cut and assemble our invites myself...thanks to some of my wonderful 'maids, I've had some help in doing so and can now sleep at night without worrying about whether or not I'll get them done. And of course I've also already planned to do the same for other items such as place cards and favor tags. However, I just ran across a wonderful print site - I'll be honest, my attention was caught by their name - Moo - so I thought I'd check it out...prices are reasonable, products are cool AND you can create your very own designs...how cute would their MiniCards be for favor tags or place cards? Or their Note Cards for table numbers? Or their stickers for some unexpected fun?
Go Moo!
(Be sure to check out their blog for even more creative ideas!)

No comments: